Width: 160cm +-7cm
Weight: 191g/m2, 306g/bm
Cover: polyuretánová vrstva
Strength (average maximum force (N)):
- longitudinal direction: 1469 ± 18
- transverse direction: 1422 ± 13
Watertightness (average watertightness in the acclimatized state, cm H2O): 34.5 ± 2.5
OXFORD polyester fabric is a durable and waterproof material with a wide range of uses. From garden furniture, bags, backpacks to strollers and blankets. It does not contain harmful elements or heavy metals. Its properties prove themselves in many industries.
OXFORD fabrics are made of polyester fibers, so they are characterized by high durability and resistance to abrasion, expansion and tearing. The double coating with a colorless polyurethane layer ensures the water resistance of the fabric. What's more, OXFORD material is suitable for printing with various printing techniques (sublimation, solvent, eco-solvent, direct printing, digital printing, screen printing).
What can OXFORD be used for?
We recommend OXFORD fabrics:
- as a coating material in horticulture,
- as material for roofs or side walls in tents or gazebos,
- for the production of beach and sports bags, backpacks,
- for the manufacture of workwear,
- for the production of animal beds,
- for the production of car, fishing and hunting accessories,
- for the production of prams and covers.